The NEC has changed and staying up-to-code is essential! Stay in the lead with electrical answers and support in the 2011 National Electrical Code Handbook from NFPA.
This is your hands-on source for the practical solutions and Code rationale you need to comply with the NEC, avoid violations, and keep installations on time and on budget.
The 2011 NEC Handbook is loaded with one-of-a-kind features including:
- Full 2011 NEC text -- No other electrical reference has it!
- Expert commentary with coverage of changes in the 2011 NEC's requirements
- First-time commentary for new articles addressing green technologies, alternate energy, and more!
- 500+ full-color graphics, diagrams, photos, tables, and charts not in the NEC
- Visual cues help you quickly identify Code changes
Act now to ensure you're prepared with the most comprehensive information about electrical safety in the new 2011 NEC Handbook. Work with the authority trusted by electrical contractors, engineers, electricians, safety officials, inspectors, and architects nationwide.
Order your 2011 NEC Handbook today and we'll take care of the rest!